Come get one!
Come get one!
From Syfy #faceoff and known for his work on Lost in the Sun (2016), KILD TV (2016) and The Samaritans (2015). Special Effects Artist at Robert Kurtzman’s Creature Corps. Eric will be bringing a prosthetic and doing an application demo.
Special guests! for Free Comic Book Day, May 6th: Major Dodson, known for his role as Sam on The Walking Dead and Corey on American Horror Story. See his whole Bio here: http://www.majordodson.com/About-Major.html
Also appearing is his brother, Cooper, who also has also worked in Hollywood.
Our main guest for FCBD: Justin Harder! http://
-End credits for DEADPOOL!
-Recently designed intro to new MTV show called ‘SIGNED’
-Concept and design for various background landscapes for a VR project from the ‘Chainsmokers’
-Designed bumpers to SNL as well as ‘Weekend Update) and those designs are still running
-First CG short ‘SHELF LIFE’ is in production. It’s about the captain of a ship in a bottle. (image on my site under ‘ORIGINAL CONTENT’)
-First webseries is now online atwww.middleschoolearth.com – will be doing press for it at Wondercon in two weeks
-Tabling at Comic-Con for 4th year in the Small Press section
-Compilation books of my various series that I draw (SQUINTS, RIDES, BARNS) are now for sale in my shop (link on website)
– End title illustration, design, writing for Deadpool, highest grossing R-rated film of all time! hahaha
-End titles for THOR: The Dark World, The Book of Life, and indie-sensation LAZER TEAM from Rooster Teeth in Austin
-Opening sequence illustrations to ‘Officer Downe’, which was an image comic. The film SUCKS but our sequence was alright.
-’98 Graduate of The Woodlands High?
-Helped fill in Lake Woodlands in 1983?
THE EPIC “PAST LIVES” SAGA BEGINS HERE!
• AN INSTANT CLASSIC FOR THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES! Follow LOGAN through the ages – in the 1800s as a young mutant, to his first encounter with the HULK, to his stint with the X-MEN as WOLVERINE – it’s all here!
• OLD MAN LOGAN is accidentally sent spiraling through his own past, forced to relive some of his most tragic and intense moments.
• Will he be able to free himself from these living memories? And will he ever return to the WASTELANDS and the young baby Hulk he left behind?
Brian Michael Bendis’ last issue!
• It’s all built to this! GROUNDED comes to a conclusion with this double-sized blockbuster as Brian Michael Bendis wraps up his epic run on GUARDIANS!
• With the team stuck on Earth and scattered to the winds, could the only thing to bring them together truly be…THANOS?
• Featuring art by series artist Valerio Schiti and special guest artists to celebrate the end of an era!
Frank Castle has an unstoppable will – a powerful drive to punish those who do wrong, rooted in the tragic killing of his family. Wade Wilson has an unstoppable mouth – an unthinking knack for annoying everyone around him, rooted in thinking he’s funny. Both men, however, are among the deadliest on the planet. When they find themselves in disagreement over the criminal known as The Bank, they’re in for one of the most brutal fights of their lives! Can Frank kill Wade over and over without ever dying once himself? Or will Wade bug him until he welcomes death?
THE END OF THE LINE reaches its climax as Sam Wilson hits his breaking point!
The origins of cutie marks, friendships, magic and more are available in this new ongoing series devoted to revealing the secret history of Equestria! In this opening story arc, we travel back in time to uncover the secrets of Starswirl the Bearded and his magical friends!
• Ties into new season of My Little Pony!
• The magic of My Little Pony continues with a brand-new ongoing series!
• From seasoned MLP writer Jeremy Whitley, creator of Princeless, and writer on Marvel’s The Unstoppable Wasp!